Bernstein-Rein is seeking a dynamic and experienced Account Director to join our team.
The Account Director is a leadership role within the company and ensures we consistently reach our clients’ goals by providing superior thought-leadership, problem-solving while providing overall excellent client service.
Additional Accountability Include:
• Fostering and maintaining strong client relationships
• Understanding and anticipating client needs
• Leading communications strategy & marketing platform development
• Seeking consumer behavior, industry and competitive trends to strengthen communication plans
• Writing and developing persuasive new business and client presentations
• Synthesizing client business goals and recommending marketing solutions and plans
• Strategic planning and insights development leadership
• Turning research data and insights into compelling stories
• Writing inspiring and concise briefs
• Navigating the traditional and digital ecosystem; how consumers use each platform and how a brand should
participate in an authentic way
• Proactively recommending research, tools, and processes for insights, brand, and campaign development
• Self-starter that works independently
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong oral, written and strategic abilities
• Presentation and some new business experience
• Integrated background with online/offline expertise
• Analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a team that embodies passion about advertising, our clients and the creative product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Strategic Communications
- 10+ years of advertising agency experience (at least 7 years in an agency environment)
- Strategic mindset and analytical thinker
- Exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with planning tools such as Mintel, Iconoculture, MRI, Simmons, etc.