Bernstein-Rein, an advertising agency in Kansas City…wait, the agency that put Kansas City advertising on the map, is hiring.
In particular, hiring a Senior- or ACD-Level Art director with a strong background in digital. Someone who brings big ideas to the table then executes them like a boss. Speaking of ‘like a boss,’ this person will help in leading entire brand initiatives as well as managing and inspiring other creative teams.
Yes, this person needs a great portfolio. Yes, this person needs to push for amazing work. And yes, this person needs to at least act like they enjoy collaborating with others. And if they enjoy ping pong and beer Fridays…they’re going to fit right in.
• Leading the development and execution of long range creative strategies campaigns for a national CPG brand.
• Concepting, designing and executing creative work across multiple mediums – especially digital.
• Creating campaign ideas for various clients
• Working as a team with a writer partner
• Presenting work to clients
• Inspiring others with your ideas and your work ethic
• Leading and directing Jr. teams
• Strong digital portfolio that demonstrates big ideas, conceptual thinking, creative problem solving and the ability
to create a unique brand voice and execute beautifully
• Stellar design chops
• Typography skills a must
• Must be proficient in Adobe CC
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• 7+ years